3 connections £50/year only!

Hi i have 2 firesticks
And lg tv all in same house
I Would like a trial for the firstick and lg tv
Thanks

Hi Pukka,

Thanks for your interest. Kindly check your message for your login details. Cheers!

I’m in the Us and mainly interested in ■■■■■■ can I get a trial please?

Hi bigt007,

Thanks for your trial request. Your details has been sent via private message. Cheers!

Thanks I cannot reply today due to being new so have to wait 24 hours

hello reeves1985,

Thank you for your interest. Login details and setup guides have been sent out via private message. Cheers

hi, i inquired about your reseller packages. Can you give me more info please? Also, can i get a trial for firestick. ta!

Hello length4us,

Appreciate your interest regarding our Reseller Package. We have both reloadable and unlimited credits. More information has been sent out to you including your trial login. Message me if you have any questions. Cheers

Login details did not work.
Thanks
John

Hi xbluejob,

Thanks for following-up. we have disabled your trial login as it wasnt been used. I have re-enabled it now so you can test. Please use the same login details. Cheers

Hello interested in getting 3 connections please. How can i get a trial and how do i sign up? thank you

Hello katalina01,

Thanks for your interest. Ofcourse, you may get a trial :slight_smile: We will be sending you the details thru private message.

To signup, you can email us or visit our website at:
:e-mail: EMAIL: sales.sharktv@outlook.com
:globe_with_meridians: WEBSITE: https://bit.ly/shopsharktv

Thanks!

1 Like

thanks for fast reply. got the trial. will check on your website to signup if all goes well with trial

Great :slight_smile: Let us know if you have questions. Hoping to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hi can I have a trial please I am using formuler Z8 box

Hi can I get a trial on a firestick please

OK How do I pay for a 1 connection 12 months

Hi Tulley12, thanks for your interest. Your login details for trial has now been sent via private message, Cheers!

Hi xbluejob

To signup, you can email us or visit our website at:
:e-mail: EMAIL: sales.sharktv@outlook.com
:globe_with_meridians: WEBSITE: https://bit.ly/shopsharktv

Ive also sent you a private message on how to pay. Cheers!

thanks for the trial. how do i signup please