A tailored m3u specific to your needs. Free 24h trial

Why burden your system with a list with over 6000 channels you don’t watch when all you want is a group of no more than 50/100? Stop wasting your system’s resources with unnecessary junk.

Let me adjust your personal list to your personal needs and make your experience a real tv experience.

Email me on k.canutus@mail.com

We don’t need 6000 channels. We just don’t watch them.

When was the last time you watched Globi, Hungama Dhamaal, Hala TV, Shamshad, Oromar, KTV Ethraa, Almourabitoune or any of the other 5900 channels you DON’T watch? Nothing wrong with these channels. If you’re a national.

Why do you satisfy yourself with thrawling through 10 list before getting to the one you want to watch?

Why do you satisfy yourself with being told “Just add it to your favourites!” as if the TV experience was your supplier’s and not yours.

The huge contents is meant to be tailored to individual users not to be dumped at your lap so you can deal with it yourself.

Ever tried loading the EPG for 6000 channels? Is it even made avaialble to you? I’ll tell you this… Your smart tv will restart itself because it can’t deal with it. I know. I’ve tried it.

So stop being told what to do and take control of your TV. Email me on k.canutus@mail.com

US, Canada, UK, Poland, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil and many many more from all over the world.

Fellow TV watchers.

I am more than happy to help you with your needs and tailor this service to you but please help me help you.

If you are unsure of how this works. Ask.

If it’s your first time trying an 0TT, !PTV service it’s ok to be unsure. I’m here to give you all the information you need and all the support I can give you.

Please understand that when you request a trial you will have 24 hours for it so you need to request it when you are in a position to actually try it. I’m making myself available to you so please have the cortesy of being available too. This is for your benefit.

If you do not intend to follow this simple cordiality rule then please do not contact me as I am not the right service for you.