Basically the best providers for VODS

Simply who are the best providers for VODS??
Who provides the most and best quality ones.

Not too bothered about channels, just want an IPTV with 4K movies and plenty of them.

If anyone can help let me know. Cheers

If you have a computer with a VPN . You would be better downloading your films via torrent. Plus it would be FREE If you pm I will let you know the best websites and best software to use to download films.

Any advise on the best websites to download would a great!

hi i just private message you

In my opinion, you are better off purchasing a real debrid account and using Cinema HD to stream 4k movies.

1 Like

Cracking idea is Real-Debrid fella. Got it and it’s superb for getting quality links.
Cheers sir :ok_hand:

we have separate vod

I would advise caution when joining this person’s groups…I’ve been booted out of all of his groups even though I’ve bought a VOD package off one of his customers…….Says it’s because I’ve got 2 profiles apparently?? Never had 2 profiles!! I’ve tried messaging countless times to resolve the misunderstanding and be let back into the group and no response…….absolute rubbish of an admin and disgusted by the treatment given to me!

Think you left out the part where I was sending countless messages to you and making a massive effort to resolve this situation but got no response? In fact the only response I got from you was 2 of the same responses which said I’ve got 2 profiles on your group? Never had 2 profiles??? As far as helping others not to deal with me in future I BOUGHT A VOD SERVICE FROM ONE OF YOUR VERIFIED SERVERS IN YOUR FORUM so you’re basically denying them business!! I notice as well that I got no response from you for a week yet when I post a criticism against you that you’re able to respond within 24 hours??? Great stuff dude! :+1:

Yeh that’s right…not denying those conversations…and you never got back to me about my last post??? All you’ve literally done is replied the same response twice and that was it??? I kept messaging you pleading to resolve the issue as you deleting me resulted in losing all my contacts I was talking with in your group but you would never respond???
So like I said before I find it funny that you don’t respond to me for God knows how long when I’m trying to resolve this situation but if I criticise you on a post then BANG you respond within 24 hours???
Great service…

@bobylad I’m sorry for hijacking your post here but just wanted to point out to how this guy treats people unfairly in his group.

Contact premiumiptvsubs2019@outlook.com

Hi what’s the best websites and best software to use to download films. Tanks

interested more info pls
thank you