Best iptv for value

cheers for the advice. I’m using GenIPTV at the moment and took out a years sub around June '18. The reseller was extremely helpful and I can’t fault him but the channels have glitches and I won’t be buying from there again. I need a good source for EPL.

Try titan. Pm for details for a 2 day trial

have you looked at Helix? or one that a mate of mine uses who thinks its brilliant is sports donkey

Vaders is good, especially with Matchcenter. Gears is too much cash for one connection. I prefer A51, TPK, Eternal, TNT, Streams 4 Us, Kodi Solutions and Venom over the ones you listed.

desertstreams.live hands down the best

I agree. Just found Desert Streams Live this week and it blows out of the water from other services I have used in the past two years.
Great channels, catchup that works, every type of sport, EPG that works and is current

When i’ve been doing trials a lot of them seem ok and then fall over when united play (amount of connections etc).

Is desertstreams.live generally good even when big live events are on?

I just signed up with desertstreams.live watch PPV and football matches yesterday with out one problem…best ive seen yet…and so many choices…

How is it today with the L’pool game?

Hasnt skipped a beat 2-0

Will defo look into it then.

Was trying to watch a championship match on beast on wednesday and due to united being on it froze all the other channels out.

message them at desertstreams6@gmail.com tell them you would like a 24 hr trial im sure they will help you …

I now am using desertstreams.live and it is the best I have found in two years.
I don’t regret the decision.
All of their features work. I think every country is listed, sports for sport lover, catchup that works, epg. that is up to date.
2 connections for around $21.00 with a $10.00 discount for your first month.
Give it a try! :grinning: