Best Service for a reseller

I’ve been a reseller for a few years. Unfortunately the service i used was “retired” so looked for a new one. Found one but had a few problems. Looking for a new service and some info

2 Likes

Hi do you want to become reseller? Great credit price, Get your very own panel & Exclusive App, Best IPTV Service in the market over a 1000 Channels, Movies & Series.

Join us now and become our reseller for as low as £60!!

Telegram me mate. We can accomodate resellers of all levels with a fantastic, quick, smooth, stable service including for ppv.

I’ve pm you New Dawn. I do t have telegram yet

All you need https://primetv.company.site
It’s popular for a reason. Do your research on r/

@TheGaffer sent you a pm

Regards

1 Like

Hey TheGaffer, looking to be a reseller? we’ve got some cracking offers at the moment, feel free to pm and I can talk you through them!

Thanks everyone. I tested a few yesterday. Vod during the football was an issue. Only one trial worked during the football. I should have stressed that was a must

1 Like

Give me a PM, might have what you’re looking for.

I have existing customers as well. They’ll need to come over to any new panel.

1 Like

We offer a great service with fantastic credit pricing for resellers. Send me a pm if interested.

More info here: 🅰 Adrenaline TV: Top Quality Service at Amazing Prices. Market Leader in Entertainment.SD/HD/FHD/Super Panels Available