☘️BUZZ TV☘️ PREMIUM SERVERS 50FPS SPORTS UK/INDIAN/USA FIRESTICKS + ANDROIDS + SMART TVS + more

VISIT OUR SITE https://buzzmedia.shop

WORKS ON FIRESTICKS AND ANDROID BOXES AND SMART TVS

CONTACT ME ON 07907 765 814 OR ON TELEGRAM WWW.T.ME/BUZZIPTV

Join my telegram updates page for daily offers

WE GO TO INFINITY AND BEYOND FOR OUR CUSTOMERS

1 Like

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON WWW.T.ME/BUZZIPTV OR JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL tinyurl.com/mk8u76ty THANKS

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON WWW.T.ME/BUZZIPTV OR JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL tinyurl.com/mk8u76ty THANKS

THNAK YOU

Hi do you offer trial?

Sure message me on telegram www.t.me/buzziptv

Feel free to contact me on www.t.me/buzziptv

contact us today for a free trial

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON WWW.T.ME/BUZZIPTV OR JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL tinyurl.com/mk8u76ty

please join for updates

Not sure how you wouldn’t lose money if you provide a lifetime sub.

More and more people sing up daily

Get your free trial today get into contact.

I’m sure many do, just think it’s too good to be true.

1 Like

I want to subscribe in your itpv.

1 Like

contact me on telegram @buzziptv

Get into contact today for a free trial

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON WWW.T.ME/BUZZIPTV OR JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL tinyurl.com/mk8u76ty

DEALS ON NOW GET INVOVLED TODAY

Had a same thing on Ebay. It was not life time at all max 13 months after that every thing from the guy dissapeard. He is no where to be found. So yeah you are correct.

35 for a year ain’t bad, but it’s nice to know what you’re really getting when you’re buying. Just no feasible way to charge a one-time fee for a lifetime of this service.

I’ve heard about people selling a bunch of yearly services, and then after a couple months, disappearing, and then starting up a new service the next day under a different name. Rinse, repeat.

I don’t know if that’s what’s happening here, just throwing it out there for some to consider.