Criteria for iptv selection

I am searching for a service for use in Canada but the more I search the more things begin to blur. For example, I came across a YouTube yesterday called Millenial Streams which seems to have all or most of the components (Live TV, VOD, etc) that are offered by IPTV service providers and it was offered as a subscription but it was referred to as an APP. This raised a concern as it seems to me that I have come across similar APP offerings, albeit for free, which were busts from my experience.

Is there a checklist I can use for verify what is a true IPTV?

0 Likes

check out desertstreams.live and click on channels

0 Likes

Hi @pintades i offer all the Canadian and USA channels as well as UK, with catchup. Please PM me if you are interested for a free trial. stbemu app for android only OR m3u vlc list. You can choose whichever suits you.

For the record i am a true IPTV. you can only know with trial and error.

1 Month: 19 €
3 Months: 49 €
6 Months: 79 €
12 Months: 139 €

0 Likes

I can offer you ok3,prime or epicstream. All have good content. Pm for more info

0 Likes

Hi Netforce
I believe that Epicstream have come out with 3 different proposals. Unable to get channel list for each server and what they provide.

0 Likes

Yea they have 3 packages. Pm me for more info

0 Likes

How am I able to PM you. Is there an address that I need?

0 Likes

Just click on the icon next to the username and hit the message button

0 Likes

Always use a demo, the providers over promise and under deliver. As an example, I have 25MBS through the device, and they still buffer.

0 Likes

My big tip would be use a demo for a time when you think you’ll normally be watching (especially sport!)

0 Likes