Does anyone use Tivimate Apk?

Hi folk,
Looking for advice on Tivimate please?

1. Is it any good?
  2. Is it user friendly?
  3. Can you record?
  4. Why do you use it over other IPTV streaming Apps?

Thanks in advance.

My opinion is

1. Yes, it is a very good application with a nice interface and supports multiple providers.

2. Yes, it is very user friendly. It allows for easy insertion of m3u links of providers and settings are easy to find and alter. Also channels are categorized as setup by the provider. Epg is also horizontally scrollable now, which is a nice feature.

To summarise, it is very user friendly.

1. I don’t think you can record at the moment.

2. I think it is one of the best iptv applications in terms of usability and nice User Interface. I would suggest it over IPTV Smarters and Xciptv. One application that is better than it in my opinion is Ott Navigator.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Many thanks Sportslover!!

2 Likes

amazing picture mate better than smarters:grinning:

1 Like

I also personally use it.

The auto refresh rate is particularly useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

TiviMate is the best app for android boxes if you ask me.
There may be betters ones for phones or tablets but on a 65" TV its easy to use with a remote. i’ve used it for months and think its way better then any other i have tried like GSE Smart, IPTV Extreme and several others.
Don’t know if you can record on it tho.

1 Like

I use TiviMate and love it. But watch out for iMPlayer. When he gets the bugs worked out it’s going to be a great program.

yes that app aint to bad . its a knock off android version of the formuler z8 mytvonline app