EternalTV Signups

Has anyone had any success getting EternalTV. Been trying for 6 weeks. Always out of Stock.

I have had Eternal for three months now. It is hard to get a slot but great service after you do… My only complaint is that you can only renew on a month to month basis. I have tried several other IPTV services, but this is the best so far. I’m looking for a back-up. Does anyone know anything about Cloud9 ???

Kodi solutions is eternal’s sister company (supposedly).

Correct but less channels. Still works good.

i have been trying to sign up for two months for eternal TV. Always get the out of stock

its not, it doesnt have all the channels especially the ny cahnnels

Check out Area 51. $5/mo.

how many devices??? and do they have these ny channels ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,MY9,PIX11,SNY,MSG,YES?
ty
perry

does eternal have a vod section

next to impossible to get a signup with Eternal. They only keep so many customers so that their servers don’t get overloaded.

Thought that was in stock but not lol sorry

They are now offering referrals. Existing customers can get people a subscription.

I would be really grateful if you could refer me to them? Ive been trying to get a subscriptipn for 2 months now!

I had to give up my eternal account, not because they are not rock solid, but because my cyber ghost VPN was not compatible with their program. I don’t know if anyone else is having this particular issue or not. I signed up for , to long a period, with the VPN folks, but could not resist their great 'long term price. My fault of course.