Excel iptv. 3 services from £75-12mth, Buy Individually, combinations or Full Monty. 24/7 viewing on combos. Top Quality

I will send you a pm. :+1:

Free back up deal ends Jan 16th. Do not miss the offer of 2 services for the price of 1 :+1:

Can I have a trail? I would like to check this out

Have sent you a pm :+1:

Hi. Would it be possible to have a trial please? I already have a provider but I think they are having issues as I’m getting no reply’s to my emails. Thanks

Will be sending you a pm in a mo :+1:

£10 1 month, £20 3 months, £30 6 months, £50 12 months

For a Standard and Premium Package. Closes Jan 16th

Sorry but no trials available until tomorrow.

Just a couple of recent reviews

rizmack

I’ve been using a similar service for several months now and recently with Excel IPTV. The channel selection is great, particularly for sports. I’ve used a number of other providers before and none of them come close to the number of football/soccer channels that Excel offers (e.g. the recent introduction of Spark Sports). They also have a solid selection of global news channels like BBC World News, Al Jazeera, etc. What makes Excel really standout is the customer service, based on previous experiences with other providers, I can’t highlight that point enough. My previous provider was rude, unresponsive and inflated their prices randomly. My dealings with the Excel admin has been a completely different experience, very refreshing! All in all I would recommend Excel to anyone looking for a stable, broad, IPTV service.

jamstaruk

just want to say big thanks to billy,just been with the service a few days but its brilliant ive had 2 ,1 sec buffers in all that time(and i dont have the best broadband) and picture quality is excelent,i still have a subscription with another provider until the end of jan,but after recieving the trial i signed up after just a couple of hours,have deleted the other providers app

Good day! Could I have a trial please. Thanks!

Will send a pm to you :+1:

Looking for a trial please!

Certainly. Please send details of device/app you are using and an email address for username.

Get our premium account and you will receive 2 great services. Fed up with server maintenance? Yes do not blame you. Put your worries to one side and just jump onto the 2nd service if it ever happens. No need to find 2 providers for peace of mind as we will give you the 2nd service for minimal cost. Buy our std service for 1 month and pay just £5 more for the 2nd service, buy 3 mth and add for £10, buy 6 mth and add for £10 or buy 12 mth and yes still only £10.

We want to provide you with the best service out there and we want you to have EXCEL IPTV for 24/7
Come and get a trial from us

Hi can I get a free trial please? Using Android box? Thanks

hello, could i have a trial please?

Sorry all trials are off until after the Wolves v Liverpool match tonight. We have to honour our customers. :+1:

Could I try this please

Yes of course but can you just hang on a little until the match is over please :+1: