Excel iptv. 3 services from £75-12mth, Buy Individually, combinations or Full Monty. 24/7 viewing on combos. Top Quality

Hi i would like all 3 services, how do i trial?

I will PM you. @dappadan :+1:

Any service below for £35 for 1 year or better still…both of them for £45…Yes £45 not £65/£75 or whatever for basically the same services. :+1:

All our services come with hands on support in our Discord Group. No ticket system but real live support from our admin. Once a customer, we do our utmost to assist you, provide with apps, and keep you informed of updates etc. We have a great bunch of lads in our group so any questions will be answered to the best of our knowledge or customers knowledge. You are with us all through your subscription so we aim to provide you with the ultimate service :+1:

ALL THIS FOR £35 - 1 YEAR

AND ALL THIS FOR £35 - 1 YEAR

GET BOTH OF THE SERVICES FOR 1 YEAR FOR JUST £45 :star_struck:

3 Services to Guarantee 24/7 viewing. Use them on as many devices as you like and have the 3 of them on the go at the same time. Ideal for Families, Ideal for the Man Cave…watch what you want when you want :+1:

Our services can be purchased individually or purchased with our heavily discounted Combos. Combos start at £45 for a year up to £75 for the FULL MONTY.
Best value for money, quality services as sold by majority on here (but cheaper) and great support. What more could you ask for :ok_hand:

You want an app, no problem…we have plenty. Get up and running with the best value and best quality services. Over 600 active users will testify to that.

regards
EXCEL IPTV

1 service from £35 per year
2 services from £45 per year
3 services £75 per year

Can I have trial please

Sent you a pm @Alshanti8 :+1: :+1:

All the above for just £75 for 12 months. Get yourself peace of mind knowing you will get 24/7 viewing on some of the best services out there. We provide the quality and the quantity.

No extra for VOD as it is all inclusive on each service covering Netflix, Disney +, Prime and so much more. Catch up with your favourite TV Series and watch live tv in comfort. The football is on all services as is the PPV.

We have all bases covered and see no need in paying over the top with other providers for maybe only one of our services. Our services are provided by other resellers at greater costs so no sense in paying through the nose. Dearer services certainly don’t mean better quality it just means bigger profit for them.

We offer support for all services and have plenty of apps for you to enjoy our services at unbelievable low low prices.

Only the best is good enough for our customers :+1:

Sorry @ppearce We can no longer provide m3u on our services. :+1:

OK mate. Thanks for letting me know. Cheers.

We can offer Xtream codes login if that is any help? @ppearce :+1:

Send a DM about current box setup advice.

Cheers

I have PM’d you regarding setup :+1:
@Godzilla

1 Like

Will be happy to give it a try if you can provide a Trial for a hour so I can test?
To be honest, I’m fed up of being let down by other providers so am interested the “Full Monty Combo” but would need 2 lines. Have joined your discord group if thats easier to discuss. Cheers

1 Like

PM’d another message for a trial,

cheers again

1 Like

Hi looking for help with package and price

1 Like

Thanks @Godzilla for Joining EXCEL IPTV and signing up for the FULL MONTY :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @gogo1985 for signing up to a combo…enjoy :+1: