Favorite IPTV provider

yes kstreams does have a catch up option…

tried this service thought it was poor

What do you mean? Is the quality poor? Picture freezing?

I came across Durex IPTV and I have to say it is. very nice. $14.95 a month for 2 connections. This has the similar Smarters that they all have (which I prefer) and they have a great list of channels broken down into multiple categories making easy to find what you are looking for. They also have multiple sources for some channels that are more popular or finicky like MTV for me…also all channels are in perfect Alphabetical order. All 1080 and or 720 with very little to no buffering. Gonna drop my Area 51 actually and start using this with Gears for the wife and kids.
Gears $15 a month 1 connection.
Mayfair Guide $3.50 a month 1 connection.
Durex TV $14.95 a month 2 connections.
Total $33.49 a month.

Still a butt load cheaper than cable. I pay $9.95 more now each month for Durex TV over Gears but it is worth the extra few bucks. You could easily nake Durex TV your only IPTV and be happy.

Almost forgot, the epg is very accurate and is mostly showing vs blank info. This was a big one for me to. The Area 51 epg was hit or miss but this one is way more Hit than miss.

http://jc.durextv.xyz/home/channel

iptvsubscription is a reseller, not a service. They have about 8 services they that resell…which one are using with the Florida channels please?

Do you still use SHACK TV ? If so, are there any negatives.
What box are you using ?
Thank you

Yes I do and I would still vouch for it (9/10)
Recently I downloaded the new d9tv apk on one TV and use the Smart IPTV app on another TV (Samsung) and both are excellent. 9+ out of 10.
I have also tried Plug, XStreaming, Helix and Sonic IPTV and none of those are are realible as the aforementioned 2.
I use an Nvidia Shield Box (except when watching d9tv directly on the Smart IPTV app available directly on Samsung and LG TV’s.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
John

there is a service in the UK called Root, its not expensive and has great sport content, not much in the way of film or vod but if you are looking for sport for very little money i can totally recommend them

Streams4us.com has become a very reliable provider with a huge list of content to watch/binge has everything from news,sports,tv series and more, right now there is trials open to test the service b4 you buy so check it out! thanks…

Hi
Try amazintv.co.uk
I have had no problems with them for 6 months +
No buffering & good quality streams & catch up on many UK channels

24 hour trial bottom of home page