Ho0terz Entertainment IPTV and VOD! Worldwide,Catchup,USA,UK,CAN - VOD 24/7 XXX MOVIES 20,000+ TV 40,000+

Welcome to Ho0terz Entertainment! Looking for Iptv? Looking for a great VOD server? Something to replace dabs and others that are gone? Well I got something great for you! I offer one of the greatest Iptv services going. We got all kinds of USA, Canada, and U.K all with catchup! It has all sport,PPV,fight events! Iptv also has a adult section. We also offer a great separate VOD Service and sell both packages separately. On Our VOD we have a XXX section and 352+ 24/7 channels and more being added all the time of both. 20,300+ Movies of all Categories and 4000+ TV Shows of all categories. This is a VOD service that is constantly getting updates and everything new is added right away. You can use our own apps or use it on your current Iptv player like tivimate, xciptv, iMplayer, and smarters. This will work on all devices including on Apple TV with available Iptv players. Our prices are Very good and listed below! We also have a discord for our members as well. Message me and let me know if your interested or let us know in discord! :metal: :smiley:

Iptv price with 2 connections
Month - $8
3 month - $22
—————————————-
VOD Price with 2 connections
1month xxx - $6
1month no xxx - $5
3month xxx - $15
3month no xxx - $12

Here is our discord! Come join us and thanks!:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Hey guys! Come check us out! We have a great vod service and a great Iptv service! Iptv trials won’t come with PPV but all subs come with it and 2 connections. Worldwide channels, USA,UK,CANADA,PPV,DAZN,FITETV,UFC,MMA, ALLSPORTS,XXX. Our Vod has XXX aswell plus 24/7,MOVIES 20,000+,TV 4000+. Our vod service comes with 2 connections too and we also take requests. All new media will be updated and we are always adding stuff. Here is our prices and discord link below!

Iptv price
1month - $8
3month - $22
VOD PRICE
1month xxx - $6
1month no xxx - $5
3month xxx - $15
3month no xxx - $12

If you are interested just message me here or let us know in the discord! :metal: :smiley:

Hey guys! Come give us a try and a look you won’t regret it!:grinning::+1:

Come give us a try and a look you won’t regret it!:grinning::+1: Very stable services and great prices! :metal:

Hey guys! Come give us a try and a look you won’t regret it!:grinning::+1: