I need a more reliable IPTV provider

I’ve reviewed best of 2019 providers and ran thru four m3u’s already in the last 8 months or so. They all say they’re very reliable but I don’t find this to be the case. I’m looking for 99% and so far I’ve found them to be between 50% - 75% reliable in terms of never stalling even for a few seconds. I might even take 90% if the price is right. Is there such a provider out there? I would be willing to pay up to $30/mo for m3u or m3u8 3-5 connection feed. Only need basic US channels w/ foxnews, a&e, discovery, fusion, nbcsn, mavtv, outside, outdoor. Don’t need vpn, movies, vod. Got sports covered with $10 ESPN+ account. I’ve looked to see if Sling, Playstation Vue or Hulu provides m3u connections but don’t find this to be an option. Looking for comments or research toward this objective.

Stick to legit services…your expectations are too high.

1 Like

Just because my expectations are high doesn’t mean legit services will provide what I need if they don’t offer m3u streams. Perhaps the answer is “it doesn’t exist”.

On the Iptv world nothing is perfect you always gona have ups and downs.

Come see us

We have a solution for your high expectations. We have full backup on every channel that you possibly looking for. So that answers your 99% uptime. And we normally don’t give out trials because of that. Also it alleviates people from asking for trials all day. You also can message from the link above or inbox this person to get a trial strictly for you. Let’s see how this go and this post should help other resellers responding to your post

http://www.Facebook.com/NoClueEntertainment

Get a reliable IPTV on Firestick and watch it with PureVPN.

I have used Clearstreamz IPTV as my service provider and they have actually gotten better with time especially after the Xstreamz IPTV debacle; now I almost never get any more buffering and/or video stream freezes; and it is only $12 monthly month by month and like $85 for one year prepaid upfront; try it for a couple of months to evaluate to ones satisfaction and then renew for one year prepaid if one needs the prepaid discount; additional connections are available at half price for the second connection and if one needs a third connection for another TV that can also be had for half price for the third connection.

You’re best bet is to have at least two providers. (I have 4 and it’s still far cheaper than subscribing to all of the Satelite providers for all my sports requirements)