Iconic Streams!

Highly recommended by IPTV Insider, but after testing it for almost a month, I strongly suggest you do not waste your money!

In other words, it’s pure crap! Buffering, freezing, losing audio, losing video, you name it, they provide!

I have tried their service with as many IPTV apps I could get my hands on on Apple TV 4K as well as Firestick 4K. Same shit!

I am generally very patient so I communicated these problems with their support guy. He’s quiet responsive, sadly though, no action taken to improve things!

FWIW, I have 2 other providers much cheaper and a few less number of channels but work fine same ISP, same network, same environment!

1 Like

Never tried that service, but how unfortunate of an experience you had with them.

If you’re still looking for a solid provider, that covers a wide range of countries, has a huge dedicated sports section and SD, HD, FHD, & UHD quality: feel free to try us out at Adrenaline.

More info: 🅰 Adrenaline TV: Top Quality Service at Amazing Prices. Market Leader in Entertainment.SD/HD/FHD/Super Panels Available

if u like a test on our service we send u a app for u to download and login details
our link to our post on here

1 Like