IPTV £ 55 a year FHD SPORTS ifollow / espn + / EFL NFL EPL / FHD / PPV /AND MANY MORE 4K Movies and Series No Blocks No Vpn NEEDED

hi guys if looking for a service with no BS and great after sales support u FOUND it :grinning::fist_left: iptv server include 10000 channels all HD, SD, & PPV freeze & glitch free many local channels
Dedicated server with fast ping no buffering

1 IFOLLOW / ESPN+ /
2: ■■■■■ FHD HD PPV
3: BEIN SPORTS FHD HD
4: BEIN MOVIES HD
5: BEOUT HD
6: OSN FHD HD & PPV & VOD
7: ARABIC HD
8: TURKISH HD
9: GERMANY FHD HD
10: FRANCE FHD HD PPV & VOD
11: POLISH HD PPV & VOD
12: USA FHD HD
13: CANADA HD
14: GREECE HD
15: PORTUGAL HD
16: SPAIN HD
17: SWEDEN HD
18: NORWAY HD
19: DENMARK HD
20: ALBANIA FHD HD
21: BELGIUM HD
22: NETHER LAND HD
23: INDIAN HD
24: PAKISTAN HD
25: 1000+ VOD MOVIES
26: 200+ ADULT

And many more channels all over the world

Test lines iptv available for 24 hours for android box & smart tv & e2 receivers &

NO MAG DEVICE TESTS SORRY GUYS !!! WHEN SORTED IL UPDATE THKS

15 for 1 month
30 for 3 month
40 for 6 month
55 for 1 year

Payment Method : i accept paypal & western union & money gram

Can I get a trail to test mag box. 00:1A:79:52:11:EE

Thanks

Did everyone go to bed already …lol

hi guys had a few asking for MAG DEVICES tests at the min theres no mags tests thks…soon as its sorted i will update my post here thks. OK GUYS i will only be giving another 3 TESTS OUT TO genuine CUSTOMERS so they then can leave there reviews here about this service so others can see how good this services realy is thks … AS THERES JUST TO MANY TRAIL HOPPERS ABOUT WHICH SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS taking tests and tests with no intention of buying thks

hi can I have a free trial to try it mmoroleon@hotmail.com

Please can I have a trial?
I have a LG smart tv
filrobinson@btinternet.com

I would love to test your service (especially EFL / iFollow). Could I get a m3u test line? Thank you

Can I get a US channel list?

Hi could I have free trail please (firestick)

I would like a trial.

Hi,
I have a Firebox TV in Australia.
I’m interested in a trial, can you please message me the details?
I use IPTV Smarters Pro app but happy to download your customised app if you have one.
Thanks,
Chris

no m3u sorry m8 its for security reasons

hi guys iv give a few tests out now and all i ask is for u to leave
your reviews here so other customers can see how good this service . is … instead there seams to be alot of trail hoppers about with no intention buying which is a shame as people like this spoil it for others SO NO MORE FREE TRAILS FOR NOW SORRY. this service is great guys trust me . so if your genuine buyer il do a month sub for a 10£ instead of 15£ this will just be for the first 5 customers thks guys!

Hi,
I messaged 4 days ago asking for a trial for your services so pretty disappointed now that you’re not offering free trials…you’ll always get trail hoppers unfortunately that’s the world we live in but doesn’t mean you have to stop giving out trials to customers so that they can test the product first before deciding to buy it.
If you’re wanting a review then here’s mine already, without even testing your product first if this is the level of service received then how can I count on the product being good?? Anyone can write “trust me it’s good” in their introductions to hook people in but needs to be backed up.
Oh well guess just have to move onto the next product.
Regards

hi m8 i see u all over the place asking for tests . and u still have not found a provider ??? some providers dont even offer tests m8 and let the reviews / customer comment means alot .and i will give test to customers i think is genuine this sevices i offer speaks for its self thks. and every 1 is entitled to their own opinion thks

i phill send ur mac in a pm and il hook u test thk u

Right…so is that why you didn’t get back to me when I messaged you 4 days ago asking for a trial? I’m currently on the lookout for another IPTV subscription so yes of course you’ll see me asking around for trials that I think suit my needs…likewise I’ve also rejected free trials because what they’re offering doesn’t satisfy what I’m after i.e Polish tv channels, catch up etc…I’ve just rejected a 10 day extra trial offer from an iptv subscriber who I was with for 1x month because they “assured me that their product was the best on here” yet half of their channels weren’t working when I signed up…So you can see why I’m a bit hesitant to fork out cash on something I don’t know will work regardless of what your guarantees are, I don’t want to keep getting burnt.
No worries all the best.
Regards,
Chris

1 Like

i will only give test a random m8 no hard feeling towards u m8 thats just the way it will be and i hope u find wat ur looking for chris all the best thks

for those of u who had a test / sub refresh / update your devices its live now thank you

how do I purchase your service ?