Iptv / vod / plex / emby / free tests 24/7

43306423_1901635219923151_2692738336161792_n|690x356

verified servers we r here and ready to help you find your perfect provider… dont miss any games and dont miss the best offers on the internet. Were here to help you…

*footis season here no blocks here get ur free tests NOW

**hi guys if u want any of the services above pls join groups thks all info is on there cheers *

https://www.facebook.com/groups/387019475341250/

our goal here at VERIFIED SERVERS is to keep u guys safe there is good guys out there for iptv and u just found em injoy

https://band.us/band/72111257strong text****strong text

come get ur free tests today and leave ur review here thks

I’m looking for a good reliable IPTV service for the Philippines channels. That is all my wife will watch. I have found several but they buffer to much. Please help
Thanks
William

1 Like

hi bigal not sure on the Philippines channels m8 as thats not something i watch m8. But if u join my telegram group m8 and ask on there for a few tests off different providers m8 u can see wat works best for u en m8. all the best bigal just spoke to 1 providers who as 160 philippines and thialand channels together m8 if that any good?? if u want il hook u up with a 24 trail to see for ur self bigal

)verified iptv servers !!!! ready to help you find your perfect provider... dont miss any games and dont miss the best offers on the internet. Were here to help you...... include 10000 channels all HD, SD, & PPV freeze & glitch free many local channels 

Dedicated server with fast ping no buffering or no any other issue my packages are

verified iptv servers !!! ready to help you find your perfect provider… dont miss any games and dont miss the best offers on the internet. Were here to help you… include 10000 channels all HD, SD, & PPV freeze & glitch free many local channels

Hi. You provide Movi and Sport subsriptions?

yes join link for free test thks

come get ur free tests today and leave ur review here thks

hi guys as most r aware there will be no test until this XC codes stuff is sorted thks

What’s wrong with the XC codes?

they been shut down from wat iv heard m8 so join my groups for updates on this thks

guys we can now offer a vod only sub thks 10.000 movies and shows thks

hi guys there is some providers now getting 70 80% of the live tv backup and running so that is some good news… so with a bit of luck we will be offering subs out soon thks. iv been watching the footie today and watch ppv last night so things r looking up m8 :grinning: :thumbsup: