I've built an IPTV app for iOS

Hello everyone at IPTV Insider, my name is Tiago, and I developed an iOS app for watching IPTV movies, Movie Stream. I believe this community is a great place to share my work and would like to receive your feedback and help.

Right now I’m at version 6.0, and the app includes features like Search, Playlist Refresh, iCloud Sync, Picture-in-Picture & Airplay Support.

The app is completely free, if you like (and only if you want) you can donate inside the app to support future development. I’m working by myself on the project since the beginning of this year.

Do want to help me shaping the future development?
What do you think the app does well and what it is still lacking?

I’ve gone through the Graphics you’ve shared for the IPTV iOS app. It looks great. But we have to check how the app works in Real time to share the feedback and suggestions . so it would be good if you share your IPTV iOS app URL , so I can go through and come up with the suggestions.

Likewise ,I have used an IPTV iOS application called IPTV Smarters. You should go through this application as it provides free Demo for its users and you can have a detailed insight of its features and working . It will benefit you in making updates to your IPTV app.

You must provide your app details , so users can use it and share their feedback which will further be added to the Future development.

Thanks for the interest AlexandrabMoore!

I can’t include the link to the App Store page:
Movie Stream - Easy IP TV Film by Tiago Martinho
And the app website is
moviesstreamapp dot com

Let me know what you think!

Yes sure, I will check your website .

1 Like