KStreams IPTV Review - iptv.kstreams.tv

kstreams.info IPTV -- REVIEW

Review:
So I’ve been using this iptv streaming service for little over a month now and the service is great, the streams are high quality and offer HD 60fps or SD 30fps. You can connect to the streams via multiple devices such as Smart TVs, Tablets, Phone, Android or IOS and much more!

The VOD (Video On Demand) is awesome new movies and shows are added all the time, something like 3000+ channels. along with LIVE TV. also supports multiple streams but cost an extra which is not a problem.

The monthly packages are very reasonable, I’ve been using the 1month for now but will upgrade for multiple streams at a later time. The support/help is great to, i had a couple questions and within no time i was getting reply’s, and got all my questions answered.

They also feature trial periods (48hrs) if your not sure what your getting and how it performs. well worth the time! you won’t be disappointed.

I highly recommend this service to anyone that is looking for quality and cheap iptv streaming with loads of features.

That’s my review thanks for your time, and i hope you enjoy the service as much as i do!

any questions just ask away and ill try my best to help you out, there is also a discord channel for kstreams help plus general news and announcements.

http://iptv.kstreams.tv

enjoy :slight_smile:
cm4tr1x

0 Likes

Does this service have catchup?

0 Likes

yes it does… you can access it via the app at the main menu…

0 Likes

Ok. Thank you. I will check it out.

0 Likes

your welcome… :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Cm4rix

Can I ask you a ‘silly’ question? Is it available via an app or apk?
Apps are so much easier to download.
Thanks,
John

0 Likes

Sign up for the trail Wednesday got the invoice for the trail but no trail yet. Email them no reply yet.

0 Likes

the app is via a download link… just add it to a usb stick and install
there prolly is a way to get it from app store, i just didnt need to. now, u can email them or you can join the discord chan they are there 24/7

0 Likes

Hi. Can you send me link to kstreams?

0 Likes

not a problem, here you go, enjoy.

http://iptv.kstreams.tv

0 Likes

regular trials are available mon-thurs only. also, there’s now a weekend trial also available which is only for the weekend.

0 Likes

Thanks. It’s confusing. There seems to exist a kstreams .com too, in addition to kstreams .info. I wonder if it’s the same owners??

0 Likes

Kstreams.com is a totally different website has nothing to do with this one… Kstreams.tv and .info are the same site

0 Likes

Thanks for good information :slight_smile: I tried kstreams.info, but I was disappointed. I was looking for 4 us local channels, and when I tried to watch, none of them would open. Now I’m trying kstreams.com, and so far very satisfied.

0 Likes

I’ve been subscribing to kstreams for a couple of months now and they area as good as most others. Decent listing of channels and $10 month. Find them at kstreams.info. They offer 48 Free Trial but it’s limited to Mon - Thurs

0 Likes

Your link is not working.
It goes to a link on Apache Ubuntu Home Page.

0 Likes