-BTN
-BT Sports
-iFollow
-Willow Cricket
-AFL-EFL-EPL
-SportsNet Central
-CTV
-Portugal Sport Tv and TSN.

-HD, SD & FHD channels, USA, Spanish, UK, Canadian & International channels (Australia, Argentina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India, Ireland, Mexico, German, Portuguese, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Turkey)

-VOD & TV Series. 24/7 shows plus PPV Boxing, UFC, Wrestling & XXX.

Supported devices:
-Limitless Android App
-Limitless Perfect Player
-IPTV Smarters app
-Kodi addon
-MAG
-GSE app for Apple TV
-STB app
-Android MX player app
-Zgemma E2
-M3U
-Apk

-Free 24h Trial (Monday thru Thursday)
-Paypal and Venmo accepted!

Limitless IPTV
Pm me for a trial or sub.
You will get great support from Me.
We also have Discord and Band.us forum support.

Am intrested in getting a free trial for Kodi Add-on. Also, what site should I use to place an order ?

Pm sent for your trial.

Hi I’m interested in a getting a free trailer for android I have Formuler Z7 box.

Thank you

Rolf

Pm sent regarding your trial.

i like to try a trial day, My provider dont have a good EPG and no Danish channles
Where can i have z trial and prices ?

I use a MAG 254

Pm me your Mac address.

Hi any chance of a trial? particularly interested in ifollow

Sure. But you’d have to remind me on Monday coz we only give free trials Monday thru Thursday.

Limitless service is down and I am not getting any response from the thread starter (edisonv3). Anybody else in the same situation? Any help is appreciated.

It’s not down. Never went down.

Limitless IPTV is down and your lack of response to my emails is totally unacceptable!

Shame on you.

Shame on me? Here’s the story so everyone knows:

1. You signed up for 6 months sub for $40.
  2. A month after, you file a refund complaint to PayPal with a reason of “…payment you received was made without the account holder’s permission.” Doing this before letting me know or asking for help.
  3. I had asked you in multiple emails to cancel the PayPal complaint as I am here to help you on any problem you’re getting. Plus offering you to join our Discord group so that you can get ALL the help you need to get your problem fixed from all of our members as well that had experienced the same problem.
  4. It took you too long to cancel, so I had to dispute your complaint on my own and presented to PayPal that your payment was not without PayPal account holder’s permission. You presented as if I was a scammer to PayPal.
  5. PayPal have decided on my favor and cancelled your claim.

So, is it shame on me or Shame on YOU?

Listen, I am not in this to build trenches.

As you say, I have paid for 6 months and your service has been down now for a few days.

I have been sending you emails but your lack of response doesn’t build faith and this is why we are where we are.

So let’s be adults now, or at least give it a try.

You need to tell me why the service is down and what I have to do? If not, give me some sort of information at least. Don’t just ignore my emails.

If you do that, I will go back to the forum and take back my comment.

I don’t really care about your comment, to be honest. I have a lot of happy subscribers that doesn’t try to scam me. Best of luck to you!

You sold me 6 months of service, the service broke down after 1 month and you don’t care!

What a great service.

As you all can see, Limitless is clearly not recommended!

Ok. Anyone who wants to try Limitless IPTV, you may sign up here :grinning:

hi… can you please send me channel list. thx

You can see our channel list here https://pastebin.com/APgZ9fvR

Great service good quality HD very minimal buffering