Looking for an IPTV Provider with Trials

I’m looking for an IPTV that has these:

• Live US TV Channels

• VOD Movies and TV Series

• Catch Up TV / TV Archive

• PPV (UFC, Boxing, etc.)

• All US Sports - NFL including Redzone, NBA, MLB

• Must support Stalker app or GSE IPTV app for AppleTV and Stalker app for Roku. (For Stalker app - Service provider must update Stalker Middleware to version 5.2 or higher to make the app work.)

Let me know if you have a 24 or 48 hours trial. TIA.

Let me know.

You might take a look at EffluxTV. They have a 3 day trial period. I’ve had their service for about 3 months and am very pleased. The EPG is very easy to navigate and user friendly. They have a nice VOD selection, including new releases such as Avenger Infinity War, Baby Driver, etc. I get the major US channels - ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, TBS and a few others as well as most of the cable type channels I got before with my satellite service. It also includes premium channels HBO, Showtime,Starz, Cinemax and some Canadian stations that have some good programming. Not too sure about all of the sports you mentioned but I did watch a preseason NFL game on NFL Network a couple of days ago.

I don’t know anything about the details of the support service you mentioned. but the customer service is great so you could contact them directly - the few times I sent them a message I had a reply with 2 hours at the most, usually much sooner than that.

Hi. I just finished a 24 hour trial with IPTV Subscription, excellent quality live tv and very easy to use. Also tried Boss Streams a while back. Also excellent quality, but would not work with my VPN.

EffluxTV is pretty expensive for $25 a month. I thought $15 per month was expensive… LOL

Hi can i have a trial for 48h with the erotic section and asian channels and europe Channels please ??? Thx in Advanced !!

Yout can get a free trial from iptvsubscription net

At $25 it is a bit on the pricey side but I’ve gotten good service with very few problems, unlike some of the other services with buffering issues, horrid EPG’s and so on. As a plus it’s good for 3 devices which makes it nice when my grandkids visit so they can watch cartoons while I watch what I want to.

Guys; try NETWORK24 they are very good and stable and have the best discord service i’ve ever seen .

Let me if you gents want to try my service out. At this time I only support FireTV, Android devices, and Apple.
If you are looking and interested then I can give you 48 hrs full access. We currently support UK, US, and CA channels. VOD is also alive and well.

Streams4us has great service along with everything your looking for plus more, also try trial before you buy to make sure it works with your player… 10usd month cheap and great quality…

have trials for ok3, proton and epicstream

Hi,
I’m interested in a free trial for OK3.
Is it possible too, having the regular price for it?
Thanks in advance
Dan

Private message already sent.

Can I have a 48 hr trial please

Check DM and do not mind.

What do you mean “Check DM and do not mind” Do not understand

im on a test atm with [http://bestbuyiptv.net] seems to be ok apart from the mag 322 im using which is most defo not the most impressive iptv device :frowning:

ive heard good things about this joint im guessing seeing it on here is well worth checking it out now :slight_smile:

have trials for ok3, proton, epicstream and optimus

check out the free trial and give the service a test run, if you have any questions feel free to ask away!.. :slight_smile: