Looking for IPTV

Looking for an IPTV provider for MAG box I dont have a vpn must have pl vod etc.

please contact me on telegram.

happy new year

Bees IPTV

Welcome to trial ours we have 2 services that are block free. Drop us a message if still looking

Join my discord and one of my admins will assist you.

Thank you

www.cccamsupreme.com

Send me a dm we have pl vod and series

Come all Live UK and rest of the world Channels VOD Movies and Series

Come join my discord for a free trial and one of my admins will assist you :wink:

Thank you :wink: :blush:x

i like the OceanIptv
Good customer service and the quality of the channels is great
The customer service is on point and they resolved all the issues I had with my channels not loading. Keep up the good work.

💚 Tried and tested: Hassle-free service with stable streams, excellent uptime, superb customer service and reasonably priced subs! M3U and XC login available! 💚

Tried Ocean IPTV trial for less an hour.

All channels are sorted by country. if you want US, everything like news,music, movies etc are in the same folder. I don’t like that.

Fox News during 15 minutes lost audio more than 15 times! My primary provider @Memorial.IPTV performs 98% in 24 hours !

Ocean doesn’t seem to have EPG either. Maybe not included with trial .

fwiw, their Ocean’s US premium channels are highest quality - most are 1920x1080. Watched a few for a 10 or so minutes - no buffering or loss of audio.

Their support is responsive too - and very respectful. I emailed them for trial - got reply in 10 minutes.

Hi mate can I have a trial for mag box please