Looking for TRUE 50fps FHD Bein Sports Middle East

Hi,

I am looking for TRUE 50fps FHD Bein Sports Middle East in English commentary during CL/EL/EPL matches.

Also all UK channels

I don’t want to have to use VPN.

If anyone could help me out, greatly appreciated.

Greg

you don’t need a vpn with us and we have fhd bein sport in English and UK channels

1 Like

Just to be clear,

bein channels 1-10 in english commentary. Not just channel 11 & 12.

AND in FHD 50FPS?

Hi
That’s what are you looking for is pretty hard to find!

Before a 2 week’s I took a month subscription from MBStreamz,they have one of best sports section I saw until now !Bt sports in 50 frames,lots of section,lots of others sports with excellent quality …
Ask them for test,and check !
Hopefully that will help you !

1 Like

I think we have what you’re looking for. Tons of middle eastern FHD bein channels.

I’ll send you a pm.

Here at Adrenaline, we provide 2 services. Free trials to both.

Super Resellers are welcome to both of our services.

Adrenaline TV - 7500 Channels (optional vod can be included: 7500 Movies & 1000 Series)

• UK / US / CA / Europe / Latino / 24/7 / Huge sports dedicated section/ SD,HD,UHD/FHD/50FPS & way more!

More info: 🅰 Adrenaline TV: Top Quality Service at Amazing Prices. Market Leader in Entertainment.SD/HD/FHD/Super Panels Available - #9 by Adrenaline

Pro VOD - 10000 Movies & 1700 TV Shows

• 60,000+ Episodes / Live PPV/ Huge Adult section/ Best VOD on the market/ Updated daily.

More info: 🎥 VOD ONLY - Best on the Market - 40,000 Movies & 2,000 Series /1080p / 2k / 4k / 3D / VOD Panels Available - #2 by Adrenaline

Thanks for the replies. Found my solution with @shellastreams25

Excellent service!

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Glad to help and you have to enjoyed my service looking forward to have you on board in the team.

hey, can you please send me test 24 hours, to check the fps

This guy is long gone, at least with that name. He conned me for a 6 month sub.