New Canadian Servers Provider

Hey Guys, I would like to introduce a new service called Chroma. It is brand new but the admins behind it has been doing it for a while. The primary focus will be on Canadian and American content in HD and FHD. 30 and 60 FPS. Sports PPV will be 1280x720 60FPS. There are currently approximately 3000 channels and its growing every day. Main focus will be quality over quantity.

Service is just over a week old so it has a lot of maturing to do.

Mac/m3u supported.

2 Connections allowed no ip restrictions.

You need to have a good and fast internet connection. Some of the channels are steaming in access of 6000 kbps (and the picture quality on those channels is unreal…lol).

We are offering 3 day trials for $1.00 USD. Pm me if you want to check it out.

Very interested. I need m3u with no VOD. PM me, please. Thanks

whats your fee structure. do you use apks?

Have intro price of $5 USD/month and yes there is a custom apk app but can be used with any app

Heyyy. PM with reseller info.

You support mag box…if so would love to try

Yes. Check your private message

Don’t see any channel list on the site. Any package with 4K that supports mag420

Kool going to get 1 math to test

Bro you guys that busy that my order has been pending

Been done now. email sent with info

Kool Activated now…will test
Very slow channel loading on mag and quality…5$ yep yep yep

Yea its new so lots of things to iron out but the quality on lots of channels is crazy. Live sports 60fps .

As stated you have to have a good connection speed on the device at least 30-40mbps

Do you have the DAZN Canada sports channels?

Dazn streams used for PPV events only

Definately interested in trying and would like more info as well as reseller possibilities

Hi can you pm me. I would like to try it tomorrow it out.

Thanks

How about International channels?

Do you South Indian Tamil Language channels ?

Defo interested can you ping me details of how to pay? Also what channels you have for live EPL?

Would like a trial i have an android box