Optimus Streams - 60 FPS Sports Available - 20% off promo

Optimus Streams has officially launched. We offer 60 fps sports, all of the 3PM EPL kickoffs, NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL…live events, etc. UK heavy content, US and Canadian as well.

48 hour trials are available for $3.00 USD. Each m3u account comes with 2 connections, no IP lock. MAG devices are supported but only single connections are available for these.

Contact me for more info.

20% off Promo on now!!!

im interested to try a 24 hour trial

Interested in the 48h trial. Please advise how to proceed.

im interested, do you have the channel list ?

Please check your private message…thanks

20% off promo on now

How do i get the 20% off promo? Thank you

Please senf link for 48 hr trial.
Thanks
Tony

Would like to give a small short review on my experience with Optimus.

Selection: There are a wide range of UK Sports channels and US Sports channels available. Some notable packages available are ESPN+, B/R Live, Euro Match Pass, Bein Sports, Eleven Sports, LE Sports, NBC Gold, FLOW Sports and IFOLLOW/EFL.

There are also the usual Canadian, USA and UK sports channels available as well.

In terms of international sports there are not many channels present but then again this service is geared towards being heavier in UK Content.

USA Entertainment, and Canada channels also available as well

9/10

Quality: I have tested many services who seemed to be hosted in the US and experience buffering most of the time especially during big match time, e.g 3pm EPL Matches, but with Optimus, streams have been buffer free for me. I think this is down to the servers being of good quality and likely not as far from where I am located.

10/10

Support : A few days into the service. I noticed Bein Sports channels were down. I created a support ticket and within 5 minutes a reply was left in the ticket saying that the issue had been reported and soon after the channels wee backup. Excellent and quick support.

One thing that would be nice to see would be a discord support/telegram support channel for instant assistance but with quick ticket replies I guess that is not needed as much.

NOTE: I purchase from reseller tdshost.ca and create support tickets through that site.

9/10

Price: $14 for 2 connections (no IP lock) per month. Very reasonable price for service that is provided.

There are cheaper services but I have tested less expensive and more expensive services and find this one very good value for what is offered

9/10

Overall Score: 37/40

Conclusion: Excellent service with a wide range of sports channels and packages, which runs brilliantly for me in the UK. Highly recommended.

Improvements: Only improvement would be to see if Sky Sports 50fps channels could be sourced, but to be honest for the price the service is offered for, and the amount of channels available this would be unrealistic.

Highly recommended especially for users in UK/europe.

Thanks for the feedback but please be aware that my site is not tdshost.ca so if you want the 20% off price you will have to contact me directly :slight_smile:

Will look at contacting when my account is up for renewal :slight_smile:

Thats Sounds good :wink:

How do I message for this 20% can’t see on iPhone how to private message

Click on my username and a window will pop up and you can click the message button :slight_smile:

Please provide prices (monthly/yearly) for Optimus and Proton services with info on UK channels available. How do I get the 20% reduction? Any web address where I can get more info?

Hi I was looking to get a test if possible and what are your prices?

Thanks

Interested in a 48 hour trial. Please let me know how t proceed. Thanks

Hi I would like a trial please can you let me know how to pay?

I’d like a trial also. Thanks

I have had the service for about a month now and think it’s excellent quality on most channels. Any chance though they will add AXS Channel? I was also hoping there would be Supercross coverage on the Sports Gold channels. That’s about the only thing that’s missing for me.