🎬 **PLEX** ACCESS TO OUR SUPER PLEX SERVER THOUSANDS OF MOVIES, ANIMATION , 4K and TV SHOWS NETFLIX ON STEROIDS

Join our SUPER PLEX server and get access to an unrivalled amount of on demand content!

UNRIVALLED PLEX CONTENT
22,000 movies - 1,200 4K movies
8,600 tv shows - 400 4K tv shows

There’s literally THOUSANDS of movies to choose from - they all run smooth and sweet with NO BUFFER

Hundreds of 4K content to choose from we call it Netflix on steroids :muscle:

Actual photos of my own plex account to give you an idea of what it looks like.

short trials available leave a reply for details

NO DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK

The servers are updated Daily if you love Netflix you will love plex!

Access to my discord for continued support when you take our iptv service or our plex service.

If your fed up with Netflix and need something more then pm me on here and il get you set up

i need a plex access can i have some details like validity payments and viewing plex on android TV

Hi pm sent regards please check

that looks very nice, may i ask for prices and terms, as well how to download it on my LG smart tv or duplex play app ?

All pms sent regarding plex!! Thanks guys :pray:

how do i make payment do u accept paypal will try it for 1 month if all goes will buy full year

hi mate how are you i am interested how do i get set up

All pms sent out from last night - thanks guys !!

I might be interested if it had one show. Jeopardy within 48 hours of when it’s aired in the US.
Everytime I pay for a service with catch-up it eather don’t have a channel that carries it or if it’s say ABC they keep switching cities and since it’s syndicated it’s not on every ABC channel. Plus when I used TiVimate to try and record it I set it to record on at least 4 different channels and more often than not none record it cleanly.
Thanks

Hi reply sent regarding this

Interested in this along with the premium server

1 Like

This kicks ass!
Better than Netflix.
Has the content to make my wife happy and that ain’t easy LMAO. Easy easy easy to set up. Great interface easy to use. Graphics and content information.

1 Like

thanks @ldconfig lmao :joy: your a bit of a mad man I think arnt you.

Happy wife happy life!!

Can i have a bit more info please

Hope the trial is going well for you :slight_smile:

yes no problems working well

1 Like

Superb flawless no buffer streaming!

Hi. Can I get a bit more information regarding plex and your iptv services. How does plex work and do we need a separate account for plex.