Replacement for firestarter

Ex-Solar User looking for a similar service.
Needs to run on Shield TV/Tvimate app setup and need catch up service 3 or 7 days

Many thanks

Check here
Iptv provider ■■■ UK,USA,■■■ It and mo

Hi, what player/app do I need to get for your service? Many thanks

💚 Tried and tested: Hassle-free service with stable streams, excellent uptime, superb customer service and reasonably priced subs! Current sale on 38 Euros for a year; grab yourself a bargain now! 💚

i can help mate pm me

Over 1700 users and over 1,080 discord users and very active
Join today

Do you include a vpn for the premier league football? Thx

Hi @Altec220 hi thanks for question. You will sometimes need a VPN if you are in the UK. Which you need to provide yourself.

We provide you with two account. So you will be able to watch football on one of the account . without VPN.

Thanks

John

We have 3 services to choose from. Anyone still looking welcome to drop us a message. 2 of the 3 are block free services

Realiptv offer you today discount price on 3month subscribe

3month subscribe cost 12€
Take advantage of the opportunity the offer is valid until Wednesday 30.12.2020

Hi guys I was with firestarter I have signed up with redpill media everything good so far £45 for the year 2 connections streams are good as firestarter would recommend

1 Like

Thank you @snooker for you feed back. Good time to join also as we just released a New VOD app for our customers for free. So not only you get all the VOD with RED PILL MEDIA which is a separate independent app, so plenty of VOD for film and series buffs.
Also new apps just been added today for you viewing experience

Hi, could I get a trial please?

1 Like

Hi, can I get a trial please

1 Like

hi can I get trial please

1 Like

Looking for UK focused service here. Don’t need a gazillion channels from all over the planet, just quality ones for UK, Sports, USA and PPV.

@Dc1980

💚 Come and try this out: Hassle-free service with stable streams, excellent uptime, superb customer service and reasonably priced subs!

Ask the dude and he’ll modify your line just the way you want it by hiding unwanted channels. Excellent DIscord suuport. I think the actual server is located in UK too so speedy load times. :green_heart:

1 Like

Can I have a trial please?

Hi
No problems, what device do you use?

Regards
RPM

I’m using Tivimate on a Firestick.

1 Like