Serious iptv review

Hey guys, if been using serious iptv for a few months now and can say I’m very pleased with the service.
I have tried so many providers and this has been by for the best. I tried them because of the UK channel list and hd content.
If the service goes down the staff are very quick to sort out any problems and answer any support tickets you have.

If you want a great iptv at a great price then give them a try.

https://www.srsiptv.com/checkout/aff.php?aff=30

If you have any questions about the service just ask and I will give you my honest opinion.

0 Likes

Are you from Canada?

0 Likes

I’ve also used them for a few months. Got in for when they had the 20% off during x-mas. I missed the Black Friday deal. That was 50% off. I will watch out for this year’s Black Friday deal. I agree the UK channels are solid but they are NOT 50-60fps. Still good but could be better. They do have some News channels 50-60fps. If you want a back-up service for low price, SRS does the job. They are new so It will take time for them to develop more of a presence like FB/Telegram Support. The ticket system is out-dated. I also dont like the fact there is hardly any news about them, what they are up to etc…hence lack of FB/Telegram. FInally, they still need to devleop their 7/24 channels, VOD…but overall they do cover the basic CA/US/UK quite well. If you like 2000 -+ channels and not 5000+, this is good. Once again, their cost is low so someone should not be hesitant to add them if you like to have 3 or more providers.

1 Like

Okay that’s great , could you please tell me that, which app are you using currently?

0 Likes

As many as I can find since IPTV is so unpredictable. On my N.Shield, I use OTT Navigator, Tivimate, PP, Extreme PRO, Kodi, GSE.

0 Likes

Hey,

Do they do ifollow and red button sports?

How decent are the streams when united play (this normally causes server crashes on beast).

0 Likes

Brilliant streams, I always use with a VPN and never get any problems with blocks/buffering etc.
They have iFollow and red button channels.

0 Likes