Service required

Looking for a new small and basic service to use as a back up. Nothing too big, just basic channels and maybe some vod

1 Like

@Clayton. Hello. Here at Adrenaline, we have over 7500+ channels, but you can add/remove them from your clients’ packages. We offer SD/HD/FHD/ & UHD streams. Fantastic credit pricing as well. Generic apps + custom made apps available.

More INFO HERE: đź…° Adrenaline TV: Top Quality Service at Amazing Prices. Market Leader in Entertainment.SD/HD/FHD/Super Panels Available

Same here! Looking for a small / basic service to use as backup so I can watch US - Fox News without banging my head to my 80" TV that maxed out my credit card!

I don’t care about quantity but quality. Translation: no need to brag about 1000,000+ channels in all different languages including Martians. I need a provider that I can watch some news channels without buffering every 30 seconds and take them 2 days to get resolved.

I don’t accept any offer from those who allow their OWN app only! I have an Apple TV 4K and use my own app.

Although trials don’t prove service quality - but those with less than 24 hours trial, please don’t bother.

Thank You!

Only service fix there channels and movies on the spot. Giving you 100% of service THE REAL 100% of services
But the only thing that we don’t do is give trials

20200313_190421 20200430_204019

Do you have a web site? If not, what are your subscription fees?

Do you have a commercial PayPal account to accept your fees?

I don’t go to Facebook or similar social networks.

send you message mate

Thank you again for your time and trial.

Unfortunately, as discussed via PM, things didn’t work out for me.

Good luck bud.:v:

Hi @Clayton

If you are still looking for an honest iptv provider…
We are looking for honest, responsible, and dedicated resellers :wink:
We are not just another IPTV service provider - We cater to a worldwide region - With thousands of content to enjoy with sharp picture & no buffering or lag!

Support for The following devices…

:point_right:iOS Devices - iPhone/iPad
:point_right:Firestick/Fire TV
:point_right:Android TV Boxes & Tablets
:point_right:Android Smartphones
:point_right:Smart TV (LG & Samsung)
:point_right:MAG BOX / STB EMU
:point_right:Windows - VLC Player
:point_right:Enigma Devices
:point_right:Roku TV / Roku Stick

PM us and we can discus the processes.

***Hi Clayton, this is Tyson from Ambitious Streamz. We are a completely legit company. I have 1,000’s of channels. But, I also have a 1-connection service for $12. We DO NOT RESTREAM. We buy all channels. If you ever need help you will never speak to a robot. Just my staff. And it doesn’t get anymore professional than they are. ***Try our trial to make sure you like it. It would also make great Main Service as well. $20 for 4-connections. Plus, we have VoD. Which has ALL NETFLIX, ALL AMAZON Hulu, Apple, and YouTube originals. Plus, 17,300 movies, 1800 Tv shows. And over 1,000 24/7 shows as well. Its $11 extra on a 1-Month sub. Or you can do a 3-Month for $35, $50 for 6-Months. And $90 for 1-YEAR. Please call us or message us at (309)337-0246. Thank you

Hi mate send me a pm I can help you

If you didnt get sorted with a supply give us a shout and you can trial ours

Shoot me a pm.

I can get you set up with a trial.

:film_strip:18,000+ Movies :film_strip:
:tv:10,000+ Live Tv Channels :tv:
:camera:1,300+ Series :camera:
:clapper:Adult Section :clapper:
:shield:24/7 Support :shield:
:globe_with_meridians:Stable & Reliable :globe_with_meridians:

Regards,
TVZone