Worldwide channels

3000+!!!

On demand Movies & TV shows, Catch-up!
No VPN required

Full Menu with TV guide

Recording functions with Multiroom

Devices include Firestick, Android boxes, Smartphones, Tablets and Smart TV

1month, 3months, 6months & 1year Subscriptions available

We use premium servers to allow the best quality and performance, We service our Servers daily to maintain top performance

If you would like a trusted provider of top quality

**Weekly offer running **

For full details on Subscriptions please email enquiry to premiumiptvsubs2019@outlook.com

Paid for 1 month sub 24 hours ago still not connected to any server. Guy called Steve reckons he’s waiting on one of his server guys to connect me, ha ha. Needless to say I’ve requested a refund let’s see if Steve does the right thing here.

My advise is to stay well clear.

@rruunneerr we have received your payment and have arranged you 1month subscription, you requested a connection via Smart TV which you sent over the MAC code. We are awaiting one of our guys to connect you I apologise for the delay and this will be arranged. We have kept you informed all the way and have not just taken your money

You advised me your server guy has family problems and that’s not your fault. Well I paid you the money so refund as your not providing anything other than crap excuses

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The issue is now resolved and service is provided

Do you guys offer sub for mag box?

Do you offer 24 h trial?

For any information please email us

1. We are not a reseller 2. How are we delaying a service you haven’t even asked for?

Do you have test for mag256?
Niibrother80@gmail.com
00:1A:79:33:74:12
Thanks

Hi can you send me more info comstv@protonmail.com