TTIPTV2 review - great service & support

Been a customer of TTIPTV for around half a year now. Since joining the discord group, I have watched it grow into a great area for all kinds of support and general chat. I recently had an issue with a line and the direct messaging support from TTIPTV was second to none. I felt like he went out his way to correct the issue no questions asked. From experience, this guy does not run away and would probably more likely be out of pocket to keep the service alive. The service itself is great and channels have recently been upgraded. There is a good selection of apps available. Enough so at least one will appeal to your needs. It’s a great price for a great service.

Not sure if this is the correct area for reviewing providers or not. If not I can move it elsewhere.

5 Likes

Thanks for the review…

Thinking about giving this service a go…

Thanks again.

1 Like

Wow thank you for your kind words.Yes it was a easy fix and added some extra months on there for you.Glad you are happy with TTIPTV2,as you well no been doing this along time,and like to keep my customers happy.With Having Discord this is a great place to meet new people and get the best Experience of IPTv and also a helping hand not jut about IPTV but about so mucj more with my discord there is nothing like it out there,Great community and admin.
Thanks Again @f1maverick
and as always sit back and enjoy

@f1maverick which app would your suggest? I see there are 10 apps to choose from.

Thanks for any information.

Depends what ur after mate. I’ve got a few installed to be honest. The XC is nice and simple. Easy to work. Never had an issue. Smarters is smarters. Again simple and one of my favs. They have a mytvonline app that works great. Similar controls to tivimate. Press left to bring up channels etc. Worth messing about with them as I did to find the ones u like best. :+1:

1 Like

I have been using tivimate, which I am use to. So, I guess I will give the “mytvonline” app a try.

Thanks for the information.

Tivimate is by far my favourite. Just a shame providers now require to mask their URLs. The mytvonline one is decent. Not quite the customisation as tivimate but does the job.

1 Like

HI @SamPool welcome and Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Yeah its a pity and its a real catch 22 your mac address can be cloned so you got to be careful who you give that to and the iptv provider has to mask their url to protect their product so your stuck with an app you might not want but thats how it is at the moment hopefully a solution can be found to give the provider security and the customer the customisation they want

3 Likes

Sure have some great apps for you mate ;):+1:

Yeah agree. This service seem to be on the ball the apps. Seem to add/update them weekly.

1 Like

Hit the nail on the hard there pal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there I heard great things about your service.
Could you provide me with information price, subscriptions, playlists etc please.

2 Likes

Looks that your service is very reliable, how I can get info for a trial period?

2 Likes

Thank you pm sent :slight_smile:
Regards
TTIPTV2

Thank you pm sent :slight_smile:
Regards
TTIPTV2

The quality of the streams is off The Top Quality and the Services is Top Notch and as are the people off the discord Group. You won’t go wrong with this Services. Try it out and get it…

1 Like

Thank you so much glad your loning the new UHD content :wink:

Think I’m addicted to the Discord group for TTIPTV2! Great bunch of people on there happy to help at almost any time of day or night.

The new channels added to Live TV recently are so crisp and with new servers being added it means that even when the biggest football matches are on the service is excellent.

1 Like

Can you PM me details please, ideally an app to use on my Sony android TV, also can you let me know why I don’t need a VPN

1 Like