USA/UK BASED SOLID PREMiUM 💪 50/60fps UHD-SD ALL SPORT/EVENT + GENERAL TV WORLD WIDE - FAB VOD - APK APP FIRESTICK & ANDROID

@secrettv666 telegram or 07719824851 whatsapp.

all services have UHD, FHD, HD & SD and have loads of VOD choices as well as all sport/live event. Dearest option has more VOD and events on demand which can be seen on catchup. please get in touch as this deal finishes 8 august and prices will be again £45&£60 yearly, I do £85 for plus and standard together and do all 3 services together for the year for £100. Supports fire stick, android, iphone & ipad plus smarts (apple & smarts req activation fee of £10 on top of subscription for duplex). APK app no m3u/url dns handouts & no mag.

Just got a test from secrettv666 and it was very good, superb quality on channels, UHD,50FPS and so on, got a great selection of countries, found my favourite, hopefully two special channels will be added. Great vod and so on.

Its going to my choice for PL coming season. For my android box I liked the Xcip app best, but thats up to you, you get great service and apps for your needs on the telegram group @secrettv666

1 Like

:ok_hand: pleasure is all mine my friend

Who wants a subscription for any service

Available all day today sub sub sub

Subs available all day today free

Who wants to join the greatest service in the world

Hi
Can I have a test plz?

Yep I’ve private messaged you on here.

Who is all looking for a sub? 3 different services available to meet all your needs.

3 of the best services out there & VOD

Who is after a sub tonight free all nyt

Fire stick and android welcome as well as smarts and apple

Who has an android or fire stick and wants to try one of our services hmu for the best service with 3 great packages to offer

Plenty subs for all who is interested and has a fire stick or android

Who wants to join the best iptv service on the planet for fire stick and android

hi, try your iptv test, DuplexPlay smartiptv, thanks.

Hi there private message me your device key and ID?

Anyone else with fire stick or android needing subscription?

Your iptv available on Kodi 19?