What Android App are you using for IPTV streaming

I find myself jumping back and forth between Perfect Player for m3u and STB Emu for Stalker Portal. I really like the interface of Perfect Player and streaming is usually really smooth for me. STB Emu can be a bit of a gamble. Works well on one Android TV box, not so well on another.

What app(s) are you using?

I use IPTV Extreme and I love ir

The one that comes from the provider. They all seem to be using the same one these days.

Perfect player and dol2, really like the recall feature, cant seem to figure out how to recall channels in apk’s

iptv smarters - requires m3u

I have just tried GSE IPTV but only for a short period of time. It is very user friendly and seems ok at the moment.

TiviMate & MyIptv Player Pro both run great on my Nvidia Shield.

I tried all ( IPTV Smarters, Perfect Player & GSE Smart TV ).

I have been using IPTV Smarters App for One year, since then , I did not get any problem. It provides the facility to watch live TV, VOD, Series and TV Catchup on their android devices such as mobiles, android boxes, Fire TV stick and other. This app has an intuitive interface with highly efficient powerful player. Moreover, they offer Rebranding services as well.

I’m using xciptv player

OTT Navigator & Tivimate hands down the best android apk’s for watching Live Tv

Out of interest, what makes Tivimate a good app?
I use SIPTV on my Samsung and extreme IPTV and/or smarters apps on my Android box.