What is the best iptv box

I have a nvidia sheld. What is the best iptv box

1 Like

I have a GooBangDoo XB-iii for about 3 months now and am quite pleased. The only problem it has given me is that occasionally - maybe once every 2-3 weeks - it loses my WiFi signal. I have to unplug and re-plug the power then turn it back on, but don’t have to reenter my security code etc.

0 Likes

I have a Bee Link A1. Picked it up about 3 months ago, very pleased. 4 GB DDR and 32 GB storage.

0 Likes

I use the nvidia shield. Very fast and dependable.

0 Likes

The best value to me is the Zidoo H6 Pro and it has a great interface for playing local media too.

0 Likes

anyone have any experience with SkyStream Boxes? I’m new to IPTV stuff and am considering one.

any advice is appreciated.

0 Likes

I have a MAG 256 and it works quite well.

1 Like

I am using a Dreamlink 1 it is great I can record with external hard drive

0 Likes

I’m currently running MAG256, been using it for over a year now. There are newer models available now (4K) which you can pick up for under £100.

0 Likes

Formuler Z7+ UHD 4K Android is my personal choice . Extremely simple self updating box .

0 Likes

same problem here, I had T95Z+ box and I would get alot no internet connection,but whenever that happened I would go to setting and wifi and I would be connected,signal excellent. I sold it and a R99 box that did the same thing. I never got that with firesticks only android boxes.

0 Likes

I was just reading on Amazon user reviews for this box, and people said they have wifi issues with this box also losing signal .

0 Likes

Ooopps. Just an edit. The box I have is an Amlogic XB-iii that I got from GooBangDoo. Also, I tried turning my WiFi signal on again thru the Settings but all it did was flip from On back to Off, requiring me to unplug the box.

0 Likes

infomir has it on back order at the minute.

0 Likes

This is what im after next…

0 Likes

I have 2 skystream twos, 1 skystreamx and to inexpensive Android boxes. Thie skystyeams are amazing. Worth every penny. However do get the air mouse package. That remote is fantastic. If you’re using an IPTV function it makes recording very easy with 32 gigs. A two-hour program takes only 3.4 for gigs. I live in Costa Rica where the internet is terrible and was a VPN in the speed of 9 to 10 I have almost no buffering. If you have any questions feel free to ask

1 Like

i only use ethernet so i can not confirm wifi issue.

1 Like

http://www.webunit.co.uk/TVBOXES/charts/tvboxchart2018.html

Number one box is Nvidia shield TV but check the list out n compare and see what you want.

1 Like

I use skystream. Awesome box

0 Likes

having good service from zgemma h2h

0 Likes