Which IPTV provider have the best channel list

I have two providers IPTV Forest and BestBuy IPTV and have a good selection of channels but I want to know your opinion

I’m happy with Area 51. I suppose it’s a matter of taste. Some people want a provider with tons of sports and live PPV events, some want access to current TV shows and others like movies. So one’s personal taste will determine the definition of a good selection.

4 Likes

I’m using IPTV KINGZ. For myself and the family it’s got us covered and a great VOD library. They do trials as well so test before purchase.

I am currently using Epicstream, have tested Crystal Clear IPTV which has a better Channel selection for Canada, US and UK Channels. I am not to much into Sports Channels but want all Local and HD channels from UK, USA and Canada. Can anybody help me I am from Australia.

Newgentornado as a great serivice

i use KStreams the service is great and they have a huge media library, vod, ppv, and well over 3000+ channels. and trial service to test them out b4 you buy…

Helix Hosting, UK. only six quid a month,

amazintv.co.uk
Diamond package great choice of channels
No isp blocking or buffering

hi Aldo, we have the actual same interest. any suggestion? did you find a great service for UK/USA/CA including locals?

I have found that Desertstreams or Netstreams are very good as they have Catchup but there are other providers on the market that have very god Channel Lists but do not have Catchup so everythig is Live TV. If you are located on the other side of the world it is very difficult/ That is why now you require a seperate Video on Demand for your Movies and Series.

Actually I m only interested in live tv, don t care about VOD or series

whatsapp text this guy 07388521651

PM me for free trial and you will use my service as a main provider.

Hello We have exclusive premium server (global HD full HD ULTRA HD channels + catch up daily updated film series / + included netflix + 24/7 preview + box office cinema release +shows and concerts + 4k movies )

Price:
1 month: 8 €
3 months: 19 €
6 months: 32 €
12 months 56 €
(24 hours free trial)

REGULAR UPDATES
24/7 technical support via
viber/ telegram /whatsapp
+213553248142

Payment = paypal / bank transfer / you can also pay via our website
https://iptv-premiums.com