World IPTV services, already for the football. Sky sports are now stream in FHD. and sky sports have been had to the Catch up service. £6.00 a month or £32.00 a year. For UK customers a VPN will be required to watch live football on SKY

Good morning who want to buy my full sky tv channel’s, BT sport, and full USA and world wide IPTV TV service. We all so stream EFL game live and you can watch Man UTD on Bein 11 in HD For your Android box or phone, mag box, smart TV, For only £5 a month, pm me for more information

36 hour test available even at weekend

For a test please private message me on hear . i need to know your device and the app you like to use. My IPTV works better with Smarter IPTV on android tv box. On Smarter TV please download the Smart app them PM me your TV mac code. any advice please ask i do not bite Thanks

WATCH ANY CHAMPIONSHIP GAME LIVE THIS AFTERNOON VIA I FOLLOWS IN MY UK GROUP

1 Like

1 Like

Free free free 36 hour test available anytime.
Weekend test available. Please pm with details on how you view your IPTV

Free test available this weekend. Best price for best channel’s.

My services stream EFL games live.

Hello, I have an LG smart tv with IPTV app available. I’m interested in your IPTV service as I’d really like to view Sky Sports and BT Sports. Can you provide me with a trial so I can see the quality of the streams please?

James

Hi James thanks for your message. Please private message me our TV Mac code. And the day and either the morning, afternoon or evening when you would like your free 36 hour’s free trial to start. Thanks.

Sorry for sounding like a complete newbie but how do I private message you?

OK sorry I will private message you. Please reply. Thanks

Hi. I’d love to have a trial over the next 36hrs if at all possible. I’ve tried PM you but cannot find the link. Do you have Canadian and UK sports?

Thanks

hi thanks for your message. yes i do stream Canadian and UK sports. How do you want to watch the IPTV service what device and what app.

thanks

I have a LG smart tv and Apple TV. Which works best would you say?

Do you limit to 1 device?

1 Like

please answer my private message thanks

WATCH ANY EFL game live this afternoon via my IPTV services

Hi, I’m interested in EFL and iFollow games. In particular I want to be able to watch Plymouth Argyle games on a Saturday at 3pm who are in League 2. Today they are playing Crewe away. Have you got this game for example? Can I stream on a ipad or only a Smart TV? Also, do I need to use VPN? Can I? Thanks.

Hi thanks for you question, I am very sorry they only show EFL championship game. You can watch IPTV on your smart TV. No VPN required If you would like a test please pm me thanks